Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the giveaway ;) ...and it fits my understanding of a well targeted hardware. Oh, and it made me create a forum account.

Last edited:
I've never used any Patriot products so i have no first hand experience, but i've heard good things and i'm willing to give 'em a shot.

I've got a whole gang of Patriot Xporter XT USB sticks that we use at work all the time because of durability and speed. Never used their memory before but this her contest can change that for me :D

Patriot has come a long way in their time producing many different products based off their experience in memory. Lately they have been doing a great job in the SSD market bringing a new variety of solutions to the consumer. Their RAM options continue to expand in both the average consumer and enthusiast markets, continuing their commitment to bringing the best products they can.

I'd like to try Patriot and see if it's worth adding to my list of recommended companies. I've been hesitant to try them out, and this would be a great way to break the ice.

Patriot memory has always been reliable for me. I can't say the same for some other manufacturers...

Do want!

Reason:

I deserve it.

Reason 2:

I'm awesome

Reason 3:

Insert random inappropriate entitlement mentality statement

</sarcasm>

Well, I can't speak to Patriot's full line of products, but I've been very happy with my Patriot SDRAM, flash drive (including an old Xporter that's still working fine) and the box office is a nice product too.

Patriot SD-cards and USB-sticks are my go-to recommendations, and their RAM is fantastic!

Patriot's products give you a great performance to cost ratio without having to take out a second mortgage for that shiny new set of RAM.

Made in America, what more can ya ask for? Well ok, good prices, quality parts, and great overclocking results too!

I have no personal experience with Patriot, but since I am saving up for a new PC to replace a 4 year Asus G50V, I'd love to give Patriot a chance to show me how superior their products are to the rest of the market.

I've always liked Patriot memory simply for the name. :D I have a 64GB Patriot flash drive and it's awesome!

I have been using a Patriot set since 2007 and it has been rock solid. Super good value for the product.

I love those fancy heat sinks that are on there even thought the ram never gets hot.

I like their quality and support. I still have one of their original DDR rams running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back