i like this:

*Price-Point
*Good Looks
*Lifetime Warranty
*Viper 3 Cooling
*Intel Extreme Masters Branding
*XMP Certified
*1.5 V

Well worth it. Has a nice price, Quality and a nice look to it even if it is going in a system!

Patriot has really come full circle lately with great products.
I will definitely be looking at their SSD's and Memory for my next home build!
And ya sexy colors!

Products are real nice! Friend recommended it to me and now I'm doing the same! Great products...

Patriot Memory is the cheapest, highest-rated, quality RAM that I've been able to find. It's great, I use it in all my builds.

I like almoust all of the Patriot products, but I specially like that cool coolers on the ram dimms.

Patriot has always been my choice of memory to go with cause I haven't gotten one to fail on me yet.

Love my Patriot PBO and can't say enough about their awesome customer service. Don't have any other Patriot products yet but they make some great stuff.

I like the fact that the Patriot memory in two of my serves is the only thing that is never died in almost 5 years. Yeah, reliability.

cant wait to to have that motherboard..and i just love this ram. for its features: the look, speed even the name. i cant say i've ever had. but hope to see what Patriot memory can do for me

Patriot memory is cheaper than some overpriced competitors, yet more reliable-never got a bad patriot stick!

Patriot is one of my favorite brands, their products are priced nicely, and I have never had a problem with anything I have bought (RAM, microSD cards, and SSDs)

Currently running 8gb of Patriot PSD34G1333K with my AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE. It is rock solid at stock speed for folding and rendering but I'm ready to overclock. Hit me!

I used to have some blue Patriot RAM and it looked like the RAM the Lich King would have personally used. You guys make cool RAM and I'd love to have some more for a build I'm working on

I have used Patriot RAM and flash drives with no problems. That's why I like Patriot products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back