Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway!

HardOCP and Patriot are giving away 3 sets of Patriot Viper 3 Memory (2x4GB) rated at 1866MHz.

patriot_lucky_draw.jpg
The Viper 3 series utilizes a custom designed high performance heat shield for superior heat dissipation to ensure rock solid performance even when using the most taxing applications. Built from the highest quality Build of Materials, Patriot Memory’s Viper 3 Series memory kits are hand tested and validated for system compatibility.

All you have to do is post in this thread ONCE and tell us what you like about Patriot and its full line of products.

Never had a problem with my Patriot ram and it overclocked like it was nothing. I like the quality of their products.

Patriot makes reliable, efficient and desirable products from the base user all the way to the enthusiast. When it comes to storage, memory, flash drives or other peripherals they are always in the top of the pile.

I've only worked with one memory kit from Patriot, 6 4gb sticks for 24gb. Been running running for over a year with no issues. Great price too!

A few buddies at work have Patriot flash drives, and have had them seemingly forever. Again, no issues.

From what I've seen with their SSDs, no issues. I guess what I like about them is their stuff just works. And keeps working. Sometimes beyond spec.

Patriot has been a solid memory vendor for years. With their extension into SSD's they now offer one of the most complete lines of storage technology around. (SSD, ram, flash drives, etc.)

Their entire product line consistently ranks among the fastest available which is of highest importance from this enthusiast point of view. Combine the top notch performance with their very reasonable pricing, and you have a product line that can't be beat.

I'd like to give them a chance to make up for the SSD that's "refurbished" yet doesn't work for games well at all.

I have had patriot memory before and it worked flawlessly.

Patriot is a U.S. based company and at least some of their products are assembled here in California. I own one of their ssd's and it has been great.

Hot damn what a chance.

I've got a couple sticks of their PC100 (bought in '99) still running in my Pentium II, and I don't doubt that the 32 gigs of theirs in my main rig will last just as long, and they'd probably honor that lifetime warranty to go with it (wouldn't know since I've never had to RMA a stick)

I use Patriot Desktop and Laptop Memory and use their XporterXT drives to carry my data from one system to another system when needed. I find their products to be superior and their Tech Support ( I wanted to get everything I could from my desktop memory and their tech helped me do just that) is fantastic!!

I started using Patriot products because they are an American company and we need to support our own. :cool:

Last edited:
Have a couple Patriot DDR2-1066 sets that are still in my old Q6600 setup.

Never given me a problem.

Me wants me some more Patriot!

I like the fact that they have all aspects of memory and storage covered, with options for every need at reasonable prices.

I like that Patriot is a well known brand. I also love the speed and great colors. Would look great in my red anodized HTPC.

The scrappy underdog of the memory industry going against the likes of Corsair in memory and Samsung in SSDs

This one is easy, they just do what their advertised to do and they don't fail.

Using 32gb of Patriot memory in my system. I like that it's rated for 1333 1.65v, but I can run it stable at 1333 1.5v without loosening up timings.

I've never used anything by Patriot, but I wouldn't mind giving them a try if I won some RAM!

I've owned two different sets of Patriot RAM for two different systems and both were solid as a rock from the beginning to the end. They never caused any problems no matter what I threw at them which is very important to me and is what keeps me comming back for more.

Quality products from a quality company at reasonable prices.

And kudos to [H] and Patriot for making this an international competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back