Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well known for it's quality product.
The design apparel are sweet, but it's performance is great!
So far, they're my choices in RAM products :)

I like the fact that Patriot Memory supports its fans by having sweepstakes like this. They provide quality products that are not only great for gamers but those who also use computers for school. The customer service is good just like the prices of their products. Overall I'm glad to support you guys and you deserve more recognition.

Typically, one has to choose 2 from the trinity, Price, Performance, Reliability.

Patriot memory as I have found seems to have a pretty decent track record on delivering all three at the same time with memory . Never had any issues with one of there memory modules, and I know they are running in a number of systems I have built for folks quite happily. :D

I like the really cool look they make. It's all so stylish and subtly colored. I won't even begin to comment on the performance. :D

awesome.

My pocket is full of different Patriot memory sticks and SD cards.
Good warranty, quality, plus their US HQ is near where I work. :D

Does anyone on page 12+ actually win?

I'd love to try these bad boys out in the new rig I'm currently trying to build but missing *cough* ahem! *cough* RAM and sure on the funds!!!

Me Wants, I have partriot memory in my rig already and it is top notch stuff. This will move over nicely to my wife's computer and my rig would make an excellent home for a set of this memory. ;)

They always have good heatsink design, and excellent memory performance.
Also like their website's memory finder, so you ensure you get compatible memory.

I like much of their linup, but mostly I just like that this memory would end the run of ugly mismatched sticks in my rig!

Love the price effectiveness, its longevity, as well as its performance. Patriot is one of the first brands I go to for upgrades!!!

Always had great luck with Patriot products. Reliable, priced right and they actually deliver on their rebates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back