Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought Patriot Memory Viper 3 Series DDR3 16GB 1866MHz (PC3 15000) Memory Kit PV316G186C0K. Complete overkill, but looks nice and completely worth it in the long run.
Got a 8g flash drive for my usd boot drive, awesome, never had a problem.

Partiot has the best of the best at great prices.

I never bought patroit but a good way for me to like them is if they give us free stuff

I haven't used their Memory or their SSDs, but I have to say that my Xporter XT has taken a ration of shit and still works like a charm.

I like the fact they majority of patriots heatsinks for the ram is styled more towards sleek and sexy than big and bulky. never once had a since patriot chip fail when ive used them.
heck back in the s754/s939 days patriot was all that i used. i remember bringing a set of ddr400 to ddr500 speeds and still had more room to boot

I have a patriot USB drive and it's never given me any problems. I also like how the heatsinks on their ram look.

I've owned Patriot memory since the DDR2 days. Outstanding RAM. It's great bang for the buck and stable as hell. I'm also a fan of their flash drives since they seem to be solid as a rock. Patriot is a great company and their warranty is second to none. All of the Patriot goods I have ever owned have never failed me and I'll keep coming back to buy their stuff.

I like Patriot because they have always provided a solid product that doesn't look exactly like everything else in the industry and all at a competitive price.

Best thing about Patriot...large selection of products and they do great with support of LAN Parties. Seems every one I go to...I see Patriot components on the SWAG tables and their banners hangin on the walls. Good deal.

my memory stinks, I could use this. Just now hearing about this brand and word seems to be good.

Last edited:
I like their name.
I like their product line.
I like their price/performance ratio.
I like ... lamp.

Thank you.

it's sad all i've used is their flash drive, since haven't build PC in while, might build soon if i get some free parts.

great ram and price. i have built to rigs for friends using them and they run great.

I've had goodluck with the two Viper kits I've owned..Also like that they are an American company like SuperTalent..

got a set free with a mother board and initially expected it to be DOA
nope eggcellent memory overclocks well from 1600 9 9 924 to 1750 @ 10 10 10-24 1.55v (i know there is moar to be had just a matter of sitting down and playing with it)

I like that they have good bang-for-the-buck and that Patriot is an American company, and for all the computers I have built for friends and coworkers/classmates - not one of them had an issue with the memory I have purchased from them.

i like there quality and price and they are Made/Assembled in the USA

Performance, quality, and lots of variety. What's not to like about Patriot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back