Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSparky

Weaksauce
I have Patriot RAM and SSDs. All are incredibly fast and reliable. I'd sure love to have the next best thing from them.

cappyboats

Limp Gawd
I do not know what I like about Patriot Memory yet as I have never owned any. I'd be glad to let you know what I think after I win a pair....:p

p55p

n00b
I use Patriot products because of the high quality performance, reliability and speed it offers.

Ice_Burg

[H]ard|Gawd
Great Products, Reasonable Prices, Fearless attitude toward quality.

I have a new system to build!

Jajuka

n00b
They've always made solid hardware. I've never really heard of anyone having any real trouble with anything they make.

mic699ed

n00b
Patriot makes reliable and efficient products for a new user all the way to the enthusiast. When it comes to storage, memory, flash drives or other peripherals they are always on top of my list.

quimby999

Limp Gawd
I could use an upgrade to my memory sadly my mobo only supports up to 1333mhz but i would use the memory and start a new build not sure on which mobo or cpu to use yet but memory is a good start

BillR

Born Again Cynic
First and foremost, it works. On top of that it looks good:)

stevodotorg

Limp Gawd
After working at a retailer for 2 years, that carried Patriot products, I can say that I have been impressed by their performance! Seriously though.. good stuff at a good price! what is there not to like? Anyway, could use some more ram for my editing :)

vtzifnab

Weaksauce
I like that patriot maintains a balance between quality enthusiast parts and great value across their entire catalog.

Bosom

[H]ard|Gawd
I really like the way their IEM memory looks, especially with an asus board with blue heatsinks.

T4rd

Fully [H]
Never heard any bad reviews about Patriot memory. I would love the opportunity to try some out myself :cool:.

Xiphos

Limp Gawd
I have ordered a set of ddr2 patriot memory back in lga775 days.

it was DOA.

its needless to say i haven't had any patriot products since then. the new lineup looks promising. give them to me and i'll give it a shot :)

MuFaSa

n00b
I have been using PNY as my go-to brand for deskstop memory and I really can't say anything bad about them yet. Consistent quality & stability have been what I have come to expect when I buy PNY products.

blgdinger

Limp Gawd
When does this contest end? I didn't see a date.

If I win I love Patriot long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.