Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

eezip

n00b
Thanks Patriot and [H]!

I like that Patriot is a one-stop-shop for so many quality products. I can feel confident filling out my build with Patriot gear because I know it's top-notch kit.

MrsOldMX

Limp Gawd
I like patriot because they gave me an awesome tech sopport once the memory of an old laptop failed, exchanged them without issues, too bad i cant say the same about kingston :(

MrE

2[H]4U
Patriot makes great RAM and SSDs. I'd love to add their memory to my rig.

madmat

2[H]4U
Wide range of products. From mild to wild at all price points. What's not to like?

idaho

n00b
Patriot has come a long way in a few years , price , value , dependability are but a few words describing them , the brand/company has raised the bar to its self in every aspect of its business bringing them to the table with other serious memory manufacturers .

Sacrilego

Lurker
All my builds have used Patriot Memory ever since I first tried them out about 5 years ago. I chose them for the stability and they have never failed me. To this date, not a single stick of Patriot ram has failed me.

dtkflex

n00b
I have used previous DDR2 Viper memory and would be willing to try their newer DDR3 memory in upcoming builds, very happy with performance of previous viper modules

Koncrete

Limp Gawd
I've never had a chance to use Patriot products before and I would appreciate an opportunity to do so...

Compddd

[H]ard|Gawd
Patriot memory goes in my builds due to being high quality at a great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.