Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool as hell to have these. I have 4 flash drives made by them and never had a problem, would love to try their memory.

quality items for the price. I like my Patriot Products (USB flash drives and SDHC cards)

I really like the look of their products. They did a great job with design aesthetics.

I like that their name is Patriot, because the one thing we need in 'Merica is more Patriots.

Their memory is good too.

I've always liked the speed and the reliability. I remember quite a while back seeing Patriot as the only SDHC flash provider that actually had Class 6 or higher speeds with a 32GB capacity. The others were simply cheap, unreliable garbage and reading the reviews at Newegg pretty much backed that up. Now you routinely see Patriot DDR at high clocks, moreso than any other memory provider I've seen.

I've got Patriot memory in my laptop, my wife's system, and recommended them to family and friends. Outstanding performance, quality, and value!

It's been a while since I have had some patriot stuffs. I used to deal with a lot of it way back when I worked at the computer store. I always liked them because they were always quality products, thats for sure.

Best socket 775 set I ever had for over clocking was a Patrtiot set.

Patriot memory, cheap, fast and never gives any problems.

Patriot has good prices, high quality and is a "go to" product when building computers.

I can say from experience that their memory is lightning fast, and their thumbdrives are reliable and fast also. Great price point and good company if you have to contact tech support also!

Hey All,

Recent upgrades since last posts... new gpu, GTX 670 which has been a nice replacement of the GTX480. Performance is great, and heat output is down.

A littler further back... I had swapped the SSD to a larger 128GB, added a 3TB secondary HD, and a clean Win7x64 somewhere along the way for that fresh clean feel...

Also put in a PCIe-to-usb3/flash reader kit to bring USB3.0 out to the front. Another nice-to-have. Why do they make that upgrade so HARD?

Soooo, I'm thinking the next upgrade might be some more memory. (And an exterior USB3.0 SSD... but that's another story :). )

What better way to upgrade then to win some memory?

I would buy and use Patriot memory - they have a solid reputation in the gaming & PC community. Stable, run to spec's, reliable and good value. Their product family is wide from entry to higher OC. So put me in... finger's-crossed.

Karl

Last edited:
I haven't had any compatibility issues with any patriot mem kits on any platforms

I like patriot since i've never received a bad stick of ram from them.... unlike mushkin... my 999057 sticks are failing one after another after another... So I really could use these as replacements.

I like Patriot memory as they are high quality and look good in your system as well.

I like the aesthetics of the new Viper 3 line. I've been debating between the Patriot Viper 3 Black Mamba's and the Samsung green series. Decisions decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back