Patriot Announces Three New Gaming Headsets

HardOCP News

[H] News
Patriot, a global leader in performance memory, SSDs, gaming peripherals and flash storage solutions, today announced the new Patriot Viper V370 RGB headset, V361 LED headset and the V330 stereo headset. The V370 and V361 7.1 virtual surround sound headsets come equipped with 40mm neodymium drivers for precise sound detection in FPS and MMO games. An added 30mm sub-driver enhances the bass and provides gamers with an immersive experience bringing every explosion, tie-fighter and gunfire to life. A red V lights the side of the V361, while the V370 comes to life with full-spectrum RGB lighting. Connecting through a gold plated USB, the V370 and V361 have downloadable software to adjust sound levels and lighting effects.

Hmm those look interesting, I would love to see a review on them. The 361.7.1 looks to be about $40 so not bad if they sound good. I really could do with out the fancy RGB but then there are those mushroom days that may come into play.

Where is the announcement found in the link? I couldn't find any more information anywhere on their webpage.

Back