Patriot 6Gb Triple Channel DDR3 for i7 $202.73 from MWave

Jimmmy

Gawd
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=380083123573&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Here is the link now it is a little complicated but I am sure you can all figure it out.. MWave runs an ebay outlet using 2 names known as Mulitwave video and techtreasure so either of these ebay stores are actually Mwave..

First you go to Live Search and type in "wii" hit enter then the top 3 listings that come up talk about windows live cashback choose the top wii listing get into ebay enter the item number attached to the link and presto you should see a 25% windows live cashback emblem on the top of your ebay page right under the search bar.. Make sure you purchase the memory with paypal and fill out the info for your live account and then you pay:

PATRIOT PVT36G1600ELK 6gb kit (2gb x 3) 1600mhz 9-9-9

Memory = $256.99
Shipping = $9.99
Total = $266.98

Windows live cash back = $64.25
$266.98
- $ 64.25
$202.73

California pays 8.25% tax so if you live in Cali it's $225.00

I got my cashback already and I ordered today...

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I got my cashback already and I ordered today...

Is that how they're doing it now, or is this some glitch? Knowing cashback is instant is VERY tempting...

Has anyone else had their cashback come instantly?

I asked them to add both the Patroit and the Corsair (1600mz) ram to their ebay site yesterday since everyone was selling out real quick. I told them they would be sold out in one day if they did. They said check back today...I ordered the Patriot myself:)

Is that how they're doing it now, or is this some glitch? Knowing cashback is instant is VERY tempting...

Has anyone else had their cashback come instantly?

Yeah I only got my cashback for my memory I am still waiting for the cash back on my board and processor but still cool if you ask me...

If you ask me too expensive. DDR3 prices has to come down, i just bought 2GB for my Core i7 so far. :)

Back