Patriot 2TB SATA SSD $78 on amazon

Great to see 2tb dropping. I still have a sealed one I bought for $135 in April of 22. :(

Because it shows "Ships from Amazon"
He's referring to the delivery date 30 days from now. Not prime at all, even if free.

I'm a Prime member so I put it in my cart and went to checkout. I don't think that date is an error. (n)

1673209458894.png

Last edited:
He's referring to the delivery date 30 days from now. Not prime at all, even if free.

I'm a Prime member so I put it in my cart and went to checkout. I don't think that date is an error. (n)

View attachment 540302
When you see a date that far out it usually means the item is out of stock and that's the estimated time they'll be back in stock. Sometimes the item will come back in stock sooner since that's just an estimate.

Usually it comes back in very quickly.
Yeah, during the major PSU shortage a while back my son ordered a Season Gold GX750 to replace his 650. It was a really good price on Amazon but out of stock and showed it could be a month before it shipped. I think it shipped within a week.

Ordered 1. Delivery date is now showing 1/27 - 1/28. I'll be surprised if it doesn't arrive sooner.

Edit - Now 1/23 - 1/25

2nd Edit: Shiiped, now arriving 1/17

Last edited:
I assume these are QLC?

edit: Yep, and no DRAM (despite the amazon answer it seems). Still damned good pricing!

Back