Patrick Norton And Shannon Morse Launch TekThing

HardOCP News

[H] News
Patrick Norton and Shannon Morse, both long time friends of the [H], have launched TekThing. Most of you know Patrick from his days on The Screen Savers, Systm, Tekzilla and a host other tech shows. Hit the link to show your support and consider donating if you like what you see. :cool:

Just watched a couple old episodes of the Screen Savers. They sure had some hot nerdy chicks on there.

I remember discovering the channel when I had to stay at my dads house during the summer as a kid, thank god I did.

subbed, i was wondering if he was doing anything else other than twich.

They launched it a couple months ago...

Yea but it was a soft launch to gauge interest. Thankfully people are interested but its slow goings since they have to build an entire brand around it (HaK5 is also on the same network or thing or whatever it is).

Patrick and Shannon work great together and both have impressive tech experience. I'm a Patreon supporter from day 1. Gladly to stay that way as well.

i remember when patrick and leo came to my local mall for autographs and such, and i had them sign my original geforce 1 card that i pushed too hard.they thought that was pretty cool since it was top of the line at the time and when video cards first started getting really pricey.still have the card, dont work anymore.

I thought Leo from TWiT was saying they are working on getting the rights to all the old Tech TV shows to start rebroadcasting or re creating on TWiT.tv

I miss the good old days. Morgan Webb was HOT. Screen Savers was awesome. Everything about the OLD TechTV was awesome.

Yeah, TechTV was cool, Screensavers was well done, making family members watch it cut down on the "tech support" burden in the family.

Had a huge crush on Morgan Webb, got the chance to meet her and hang out a bit, found out she was married and was dream crushed. :rolleyes:

Back