Path of Exile

Drexion

[H]ard|Gawd
EYimO8i.jpg

Just did my first Shaper in metamorph league, they quadrupled his life (to something like 75 million I think) so I was interested to see how the fight would go. The phases were slightly longer but my current character does very decent DPS so it wasn't problematic.

Everything he drops now has value, as the fight is rare to get to with the new atlas. He did drop these boots,
P3YBVQ1.jpg

which I promptly annuled hoping to hit a suffix,
BefREqi.png

which I did so I could put a second life mod on it. Cool.
YgfqFnf.jpg

Astral Abyss

2[H]4U
GGG should just get rid of Elder/Shaper. It doesn't make any sense in the current story line. Plus, I'm tired of doing it.

Westwood Arrakis

[H]ard|Gawd
So I guess the league is like half way through, but I figured I'd fire this back up. COD has been making me so mad, and Warcraft just doesn't seem to be sticking.

Trying my own build. Full on tank. Going for every shield block chance node. Just running around now with Shield Charge. Probably go with Static Strike as well. Iunno.

GoldenTiger

Fully [H]
Did they ever add respecs? I usually theorycraft games but it's a no go if I have to replace an entire character each time...

Westwood Arrakis

[H]ard|Gawd
Did they ever add respecs? I usually theorycraft games but it's a no go if I have to replace an entire character each time...
Regret orbs. You gain a bunch during leveling. You can buy them. Not too expensive, but enough that it adds up if you're redoing an entire character. This new league coming up they'll be expensive if the drop rate remains the same.