Path of Exile

Anyone get into this recently or have been playing it?

I found this game recently and signed up for beta, hoping to get a key somewhat soon.

Looks to be a good Diablo 2 replacement.

Looks like a new batch of keys went out. Anyone enjoying this? Been playing it and it isn't bad at all. Looks promising and has some depth to it but I'm not that deep into it yet.

I finally played through Act 1 last night. It's Diablo 2 with some changes, for now it fills the void but I will probably not touch it after Diablo 3 comes out. Luckily for PoE that won't be for a while yet.

I'll play through it a few times I'm sure, hopefully enough to find some uniques and try out a few of the characters.

I just got into the beta last Thursday. I got a friend invite and gave it to my co-worker. It's great to be trying out a new game.

I'm still shocked that it's going to be free to play and I'm worried about their servers getting overwhelmed.

I'm getting used to the bartering system and I think it's cumbersome to shuffle little stacks of items around as currency. Other than that, it seems pretty solid but it could use voice support.

I'm quite happy about Path of Exile and I hope it becomes a fullscale replacement for D3.
Now we just need access to Grim Dawn & Guild Wars 2. Oh, so many games.

I don't care that D3 was delayed again.

Back