Parvum Systems Acrylic Cases for ITX/MATX 20% OFF!!!!!

Thanks for posting this. ...strolling down memory lane, I looked up Danger Den, and it appears that they still have a site running, but I can't tell if it's a ghost ship or what? The Forums are dead, and who knows if the website items are in-stock.
Website ???

Last edited:
Too bad it is going to be a while before I need a new case.

I hope looking at the prices wont change how much I like them :)

Too bad it is going to be a while before I need a new case.

I hope looking at the prices wont change how much I like them :)

Around $240 shipped to the U.S. for one of the mATX cases I added to my cart with no extra options. Not bad for the apparent quality really. That isn't including coupon.

Around $240 shipped to the U.S. for one of the mATX cases I added to my cart with no extra options. Not bad for the apparent quality really. That isn't including coupon.

Having seen one in person, these are equal or better than the Danger Den options. I've got the Danger Den MATX case at home and compared to a friend with the Parvum MATX, the Danger Den isn't as nice or functional. Not holding it against the Danger Den as it's an earlier product from a company that closed down... rather than something new.

My Danger Den MATX case was also about 240 when all was said and done (black acrylic drove up the price). So price was, these aren't any more expensive than other premium community based water cooling/acrylic products.

You're getting your monies worth here.

performance-pcs.com stocks them in the US http://www.performance-pcs.com/chassis/shopby/brand--parvum-systems/ but the 20% off is a nice boost.

Thanks for posting this. ...strolling down memory lane, I looked up Danger Den, and it appears that they still have a site running, but I can't tell if it's a ghost ship or what? The Forums are dead, and who knows if the website items are in-stock.

It's dead. It was family owned and as I recall there was a death in the family. They cleared out their stock and left the website up, but they are most certainly shut down.

Back