Parting with current rig - 6700k / Titan Xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

delita

[H]ard|Gawd
See signature (minus audio equipment). Building new machine, will be parting with my current one. Wanted to post up on [H] just to see if anyone is in need of anything in this machine, it's up on my local craigslist and facebook marketplace as well, not a big eBayer so doubtful I'll go there - I'm in Virginia and can ship most things if necessary, most of the original boxes are long gone as this build was from 2016 with the GPU being purchased in 2017 and in use ever since. Everything installed still runs properly with no overheating or artifacting - just got the itch for a fresh upgrade for next gen games and 4K. Msg me with what you're interested in and we can make something work. Anything left over will be donated to my attic for the rest of eternity.

i7-6700k $100

h110i gtx $60

asus hero viii - $50

gskill ripjaws 16gb ddr4 -$50

samsung 950 pro 512gb - $60

evga supernova 1200 - $100

nvidia titan-x (pascal) - $600

corsair 780T case (black with red LED) - $80

multiple parts - make me an offer and we can come to an agreement, obviously in parting with a processor by itself shipping etc could be trickier i suppose - also none of these prices reflect shipping cost which will be based on each individual part/weight but shouldn't be too bad.

i7-6700k $100

h110i gtx $60

asus hero viii - $50

gskill ripjaws 16gb ddr4 -$50

samsung 950 pro 512gb - $60

evga supernova 1200 - $100

nvidia titan-x (pascal) - $600

corsair 780T case (black with red LED) - $80

multiple parts - make me an offer and we can come to an agreement, obviously in parting with a processor by itself shipping etc could be trickier i suppose - also none of these prices reflect shipping cost which will be based on each individual part/weight but shouldn't be too bad.

I'll buy the CPU/Mobo. PM incoming

Dang, great prices, hope I'm not a day late and a dollar short.

PM sent

Last edited:
Entire rig pending sale - will lock for the time being unless it falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back