Parting out PC - Q6600, HD4850 etc

smaug8821

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm going to keep this short, I want to leave work. I got a laptop today from work so I'm selling my PC, as I don't really use it for gaming or anything anymore. Everything in it is working great, has never been overclocked, and has been kept clean since I got it. I don't have any pics at the moment, and I'd rather not take any, considering everyone knows what they look like. If you REALLY want me to, I can definitely take some though when I'm home.

Anyways, here is what I have.

Intel Q6600 - Like I said, never been overclocked. Comes with heatsink/fan/box. SOLD

Visiontek HD4850 - Lifetime warranty, etc etc. Never overclocked. $95 shipped

4GB (2x2GB) OCZ SLI-Ready DDR2-800 RAM - I'm not sure of the exact model, I can get that when home if needed. SOLD

Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L - MicroATX motherboard. It's not anything special, I'm pretty sure it's overclocking capabilities are slim or non-existent, but if you want a solid board for stock speeds this works great. SOLD

Heat
Ebay

Like I said, if you really want pics or other info, let me know, I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh and non-CC Paypal only, you know the drill.

Last edited:
Bump for a great price on the Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L -- and don't be fooled, I was running my Q6600 at 367 FSB in that board for quite a while, and 400 FSB on an e7200. You need decent (not great) RAM because the memory divider options aren't extensive, but that board definitely overclocks well for an inexpensive mATX.

Back