Parents Going To Jail for Playing WoW Instead Of Feeding Kids

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
There is such a thing of loving a game to much to the point of it being criminal. A man and his wife have found that to be their reality when they received a combined total of eight years behind bars for neglect and child abuse after playing Wow ‘obsessively’.

KTLA reports that the couple, arrested last year, plead guilty to "two felony counts of child abuse, two misdemeanor counts of false imprisonment" and "one misdemeanor count of contributing to delinquency of a minor".

Of course, all the anti-gamers are going to use this as another thing against games EVEN THOUGH this has happened may times before because of different reasons (watching TV, going out to the bar and forgetting about your kid, etc.).

Awesome, they look the part too...especially her!
world-of-warcraft-couple.jpg

Of course, all the anti-gamers are going to use this as another thing against games EVEN THOUGH this has happened may times before because of different reasons (watching TV, going out to the bar and forgetting about your kid, etc.).

Anti gamers can easily be made to look like they havent got a clue.
Some parents are abuse waiting to happen.

You all have no idea how many times I've raided in WoW and hear children screaming through vent/skype/mumble.

Those are the types in WOW that talk all of the shit and think they are hot. Rofl. Don't miss mmo's at all because so many meatheads like this play them.

Is a bit scarey, I used to be really hard core into MMO's years ago in a few ways, but not nearly like that.

Haven't played WOW in years at one time I had about 6 maxed out for various things.

Even almost made Marshal in the PVP thing, I don't know what they do there these days, but that is just way out of line, I do not have kids to worry about but at least the cats were always happy.

It is surprising what you could hear in a raid over headphones, don't even use a pair these days.

I'll just put one more up and leave it alone.

I had a older guy his daughter played in a guild at one time, he was more or less a honorary member there.

We were talking about things in general, told me his daughter actually left her husband at the time and wnet and flew off to hook up with some guy in that guild.

He was even amazed himself she'd do thatm she had never even met the guy face to face.

Strange things happen I guess.

a pile of used condoms under a stuffed teddy bear

Uhhhh what the fucking fuck! 8 years behind bars isn't enough for these losers.. poor children, at least now they will get to live in a clean environment and get a good meal

Back