Papa John's BOGO FREE! 3 days only til 3/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shit, we just got papa murphies today cause Round Table told us 90 minutes+ to delivery...

Was trying to keep it under $25 ish for a couple large's.

I love you OP!
I seriously had PapaJohns.com open in another tab and was at the payment step for my order when I got sidetracked and ended up checking the [H]otDeals forum. lol

Thats not the same place.

I realize that, I was saying we just ordered pizza for the night... and we usually do that once a week at most...

I wish I had seen the post about 30 minutes earlier, cause I would have ordered from there :D

You still made a good choice. Papa Murphy's is the best pizza you'll ever find from a chain.

Their gourmet vegetarian is insane.

Haha... that's actually one we got, the other's was half pepperoni / half hawaiian.

We must cook it wrong or our oven is off, always comes out under-cooked in the middle... =/

I dont like pizza chains.

I just eat from a mom/pop shop that does everything by hand lol

For those that didn't notice, you can order a pair of pizzas today and have them delivered 2 weeks from now.....so if you want pizza next week, order it today or tomorrow :D

I'm starving so I just got 2 larges with the works for $20.70 with $2 tip =D Anyone tried using the same code for the same address twice?

^
$2 tip? Is that the delivery fee charge?

Just to let you know that isn't really "tip". :(

Well total came to $18.71 after the delivery fee and taxes. So I added $2 for tip which i think is enough.

Theres a local pizza place here called nikis pizza thats probably some of the best pizza in this city. There are very few places here that are mom and pop or locally owned. Then again 90% of the resteraunts here are chains. Its had to find somewhere you haven't been.
If I have pizza in the next 3 days though I'm gonna go with this though. Haven't had PJ in a while and I really like the garlic dip they include.

Theres a local pizza place here called nikis pizza thats probably some of the best pizza in this city. There are very few places here that are mom and pop or locally owned. Then again 90% of the resteraunts here are chains. Its had to find somewhere you haven't been.
If I have pizza in the next 3 days though I'm gonna go with this though. Haven't had PJ in a while and I really like the garlic dip they include.

today is the last day. If you want the deal anytime after today, order nowfor delivery/pickup on that date.

Red Baron? Any frozen pizza could be made by machine.

We ordered 4 of these pizzas for the LAN party yesterday. Okay for $10, but I think I'd rather stick with Papa Murphy's pizza. Way bigger & tasty for $10. Just have to bake it yourself.

I definitely would NOT pay more than $10 for a large Papa John's pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back