Papa Johns $9.99 Large 2-Topping

Sc0rched

Gawd
Because who doesn't love pizza??

Better than most of Papa John's Deals

The offer is good for a $9.99 Large up to 2 Topping Pizza - April 23, 2009 through May 2, 2009.

Enter PROMO code: FBFAN

I totally could have used this yesterday! :rolleyes:

Well, at least now I have an excuse to order pizza again tonight :)

Thanks Sc0rched!

Papa John > Little Ceasers and Pizza Hut but not Hungry Howies :)

not that great of a price but better than the usual rip off pricing of Papa Johns. I used to eat there all the time back in college when they had decent prices. now they have "specials" that are about twice would I would pay for a pizza. I usually just get a Dominos large 1 topping carryout special for $5.99 every couple weeks or so...

around here they have $5-$7 large pizzas at Papa Johns, Dominoes, and Little Ceasers all the time

I don't like these pizza places

I ordered a large pizza from dominoes and it was tiny, smaller than a regular pie at the local place which costs $10 without a coupon..

I don't like these pizza places

I ordered a large pizza from dominoes and it was tiny, smaller than a regular pie at the local place which costs $10 without a coupon..

Dominos is by far my least favorite pizza place. Tastes like cardboard and they're tiny. Papa Johns at least offers an extra large which is a big pizza. Granted, local places can do it bigger, but then none of the ones around me deliver. For a chain, Papa Johns is one of the better ones imho.

Samsclub has good pizza too

yeah and I'd rather do local pizza shops, they have specials for like $8 on tuesday and sunday for a large that is actually ... large

Thanks, OP. We're a huge fan of Papa Johns, it's my wife's favorite, but they are almost as expensive than Pizza Hut. Here Pizza hut is the most expensive and actually on the mediocre side of pizza quality - better than caesar's but worse than domino's. Usually dominos beats Papa Johns for value, and is almost as good, Papa Murphy's also does great coupons, better than the Hut or Papa John's. We have some local pizza joints, but often the price is crazy high. This sale is really good for Papa John's. They really throw those toppings on at our local one, and two toppings on a large for $10 is so worth it. You'll get twice as much meat and cheese as you would get on two $5 hot and readys at caesar's, and about the same amount of pizza as Pizza Butt's $18 extra large two topping.

Blackjack Pizza has $4.99 1-topping larges.. perfect for a dinner feast and a couple slices for the next morning.

I havent had a Domino's pizza since back in the late 90s when my high school had a promo going with them, where we could order a large pepperoni for $1.99. We ordered like 10 of them at my house (3 growing teenage boys, plus mom and dad). They were thin, greasy, and tasted somewhere between glue and cardboard. Havent had any since..

I've ordered from Dominos around 10 times this year. They are better than Papa Johns here. They also have awesome online coupons nearly always. Last time I ordered I got a large 1 topping and free cinnasticks for 7.99. Those two coupons are still available. Also, funny thing about the dominos I order from. Over half the time when I get a 1 topping and order philly steak, they do the pizza very wrong in a good way. Philly steak, green pepper, onion, mushroom, and alfredo sauce.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/dominos.com

wow people getting pretty hyped on pizza's .. ya i thought pj's had it for 10$ regularly.. i havnt gone there in a long time.. anyone remember when mc garbage had pizzas? those where some good pizza's hahah all you can eat for 5$

Thanks OP, studying for finals and don't want to cook. PJ isn't the best pizza around but certainly the best that delivers (by me) so this will hit the spot and save me a few bucks :)

Back