Panzer Dragoon Saga?

IceDigger

[H]F Junkie
Anybody ever play this game?

How is it compared to the first 2 panzer dragoons?

I might pick it up for $500 along with Magic Knight Rayearth this weekend at the local classic game store.

I still have my copy. I love the game but know it’s more turn-based RPG than rail-shooter like the other PD games. Amazing story and combat is unique. One of my favorite games of all time honestly. I wish they would re-release it digitally or something so everyone could experience this gem.

The game was amazing for it's time. The atmosphere and battle systems were what I remembered most. I should've kept mines. Sold my Saturn+ all those limited copy games for roughly 700 back 10 years or so ago.

Love this game, I still play it every few years or so. It's not particularly long, but it's really good. Get it, if you're okay with the price

OP its nothing like regular Panzer Dragoon. Its an RPG. Other than that I couldn't comment. I just started it the other day. I would note MKRE is pretty great. Its kind of like a silly zelda game but I liked it a lot and I never followed the original material. Do yourself a favor and collect all the unlock stuff. There's bunch of voice outtake bonus stuff thats pretty funny.

I've played an emulated version of this game. This game is a classic!

It's nothing like the first 2. It's more free roaming 3D RPG than shooter.

AMAZING, and worth every cent. Had to sell my copy long ago. well worth the play.

I borrowed it from a dude who worked at EB Games back when I was in high school. It was amazing, hybrid Panzer Dragoon / RPG. I don't know about $500, but it is certainly a rare title that is worth playing. There are a ton of secrets and challenges to it.

An HD remake would be really cool for this game, as I remember it being pretty ugly (yet still impressive graphically) for its time.

I borrowed it from a dude who worked at EB Games back when I was in high school. It was amazing, hybrid Panzer Dragoon / RPG. I don't know about $500, but it is certainly a rare title that is worth playing. There are a ton of secrets and challenges to it.

An HD remake would be really cool for this game, as I remember it being pretty ugly (yet still impressive graphically) for its time.

It's PDS and Magic Knight Rayearth for $500. Pretty good "deal" considering the prices for each now.

So much nostalgia in this thread. $500 a copy makes me cry though. I gave all of my games from that era to my nieces and nephews. 100% sure they are in a trash dump somewhere. :)

I played started to play this on my saturn a few years ago but the long and frequent load times drove me crazy. I quit very early in and decided that I would eventually play through it using an emulator but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I wish they would port 2, 3, and Orta to PC, even without any kind of remaster. There was a PC release for 1 back in 1997.

Back