Pandora Radio

taylorwilsdon

2[H]4U
For those of you with v2 and 3g iphones, check out Pandora radio. Pandora on its own is a cool service and I've discovered some new music, but wow... the iPhone app well done. Apps like this are going to set the iphone apart.

I don't know enough English to explain how much I love Pandora radio.

Note: Pandora on the original iPhone (edge) Pandora worked fine. Usually I get crappy edge performance around where I work, but after I upgraded yesterday to 2.0, I tried Pandora, and it buffered for about 20-30 seconds, and then played flawlessly with decent quality.

I will be trying it on my new 3G iphone soon.

Ninja Edit: On 3g at the same place where I tested the edge iphone, it took 7 seconds to buffer.

Honestly I haven't found 3g much faster than edge... having used a 3g (Hsdpa) phone alongside my old iPhone has spoiled me, because it was so much faster and it continues to be faster than the 3g iphone. Not impressed with the speed :(

Love it otherwise. Activation process sucks and it froze my Macbook Pro but Pandora is awesome and it looks great.

This is one of the Apps I'm looking forward to most. I can't wait till they finally get update 2.0 going so I can get Pandora on my iPod touch. I can't tell you how many bands that I listen to that I got into from Pandora. Hurry up Apple! :D

Back