Pandora Founder Takes Over As CEO

HardOCP News

[H] News
It seems like a trend lately for the founders of big tech companies to take the helm of their own company at some point. Heck, that strategy is working out so far for Google but the jury is still out on Twitter and a handful of others. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Pandora's founder Tim Westergren is taking over the reins at the streaming service, the company announced today. Westergren replaces former CEO Brian McAndrews effective immediately, as the company installs a new management structure. Chief strategy officer Sara Clemens will take over as COO, and CFO Mike Herring has added president to his role at the company.

It seems like a trend lately for the founders of big tech companies to take the helm of their own company at some point. Heck, that strategy is working out so far for Google but the jury is still out on Twitter and a handful of others. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Pandora's founder Tim Westergren is taking over the reins at the streaming service, the company announced today. Westergren replaces former CEO Brian McAndrews effective immediately, as the company installs a new management structure. Chief strategy officer Sara Clemens will take over as COO, and CFO Mike Herring has added president to his role at the company.
I think the writing is on the wall for Twitter. They're bleeding users and executives as their stock price continues to fall.

Twitter cannot die fast enough. I loathe that crap.

Social media has made people more anti-social.
Being social is a face to face conversation with nothing to hide. Even if you are an ass you have to be nice if you want to get a long with others and be accepted.

Twitter isn't going anywhere, just the business behind it will change.

Social media has made people more anti-social.
Being social is a face to face conversation with nothing to hide. Even if you are an ass you have to be nice if you want to get a long with others and be accepted.
I think the social climate today can be correlated to the rise in social media. It's astounding watching these videos and seeing college students who think it is acceptable to talk in real life like they do on Tumblr.

Back