Panda Express; Free Surf and Turf Today Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
turf-n-turf-38601.jpg

Anybody pick this up yet?

I went last time for the shrimp promo, stood in line and... it was enough food to feed a cat. Is this larger than a generous free sample?

I literally just came back from this.

Yeah you hit it right on the head! TINY sample size, no included rice.

Sample size came in a box that measured roughly 2.5"x2.5"x2.5"

I literally just came back from this.

Yeah you hit it right on the head! TINY sample size, no included rice.

Sample size came in a box that measured roughly 2.5"x2.5"x2.5"

and NO rice?!
WTF is this shit!? How do you eat Asian with NO RICE!?

I got the meal (2 entrees and a side) with this and they took $3.50 off. So it was $5.00 something instead of $8 something... not anything great but I guess it was worth trying. The veggies were actually pretty good and fresh.

Yep, i just ordered a single entree and they give you this on the side. Nothing super amazing, but it was tasty enough.

I went last time for the shrimp promo, stood in line and... it was enough food to feed a cat. Is this larger than a generous free sample?

I went to the new years fortune cookie promo and ended up in line for 69 minutes. When I finally got to the front of the line, no more fortune cookies. But they did offer me a cup of water. But by then it was getting pretty late, so. Time to head home.

Would I go to Panda Express again after that experience? Maybe, maybe not. A lot of it would depend on whether I was in the area and how close it was to lunch or dinnertime. If it was "close enough" I might step in again, sure, okay, ya got me.

Anybody pick this up yet?

Yeah, IIRC about a single serving size(4oz).

and NO rice?!
WTF is this shit!? How do you eat Asian with NO RICE!?

The same with any other dish, Liquor up front, poker in the rear.:D
Now excuse me I have to send my resume off to China for a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back