Painting Questions

nautikal

n00b
How difficult is it to paint something like the attached image? It would be at least 4 inches wide. Also, what about painting words? I could make a stencil I suppose.

And what's the difference between airbrushing and just regular spray painting? Advantages/disadvantages to each? Can you create effects like water droplets with spray painting?

washingtoncaps.PNG

spray painting is not accurate and doesn't work nearly as well

air brushes are for intricate painting or for higher quality coats and are generally used by proffesionals or hobbyists while spray paint is definately more accesible and easy

you could make a stencil for that and it would be quite simple to do as would text, you can just buy stencil making paper which is sticky on one side so you can apply it and prevent any overspray

air brushing that would be more difficult since you probably have no experience with it

I don't think you can create water droplets with any type of painting.... sure you could just throw on the paint and hope it creates droplets, but thats just overspray and generally looks terrible and is something to avoid

Back