PA: AT&T users, 10GB Family Shareplan now 15Gb, current subscibers are eligible.

I don't get the 40$ a month charge for each smartphone.

I mean... why else would you have a shared data plan unless you have smartphones.....

I assume doing this re-ups your contract for another two years?

*edit*
I see it should not:
"Note: Changing your plan does not commit you to an additional two-year contract term.

*Excludes taxes, fees, add-on features & device purchase costs."

I assume doing this re-ups your contract for another two years?

*edit*
I see it should not:
"Note: Changing your plan does not commit you to an additional two-year contract term.

*Excludes taxes, fees, add-on features & device purchase costs."

MobileShare no longer supports 2yr plans and everything goes onto the ATT Next.

Just upped to 15GB and it reduced my bill by $10/mo.

:D

well i got my data upped to 20gb last month when they had the double offer that lasted for a couple weeks.

I don't get the 40$ a month charge for each smartphone.

I mean... why else would you have a shared data plan unless you have smartphones.....

If you BYOD or use their next plan it's only $15, not $40. For example, we have the 15GB plan for $100 + $15 for my phone and $15 for my wife's phone = $130/mo. Plus, I can use my corporate discount on the data. Works out well for me since T-mobile wasn't an option (absolutely no service at work, took a 'test drive'.)

Awesome! I will have to try this again today.

I went into an AT&T store last month during the previous 'special offer' and was told they could increase the data, but I would have had to re-up for 2 years at the $40 smartphone access fee - I currently have 4 lines with 3 smartphones on the older $15 smartphone access fee.

I'm with Verizon, just got their promo email saying can double my current data at no extra cost, I have the 4GB plan now I got 8GB for $70 per mo... $40 per line (i have 2 lines), and this is before my 25% coporate discount.

Ohhh shit... thank god i live in europe.. i might use 3GB of data in a single day in my 4G phone connection and not even downloading stuff.. thank god for unlimited plan... and btw.. txt and calls are also unlimited.. just for like over 40 € / moth or so..
+ home connection unlimited 200 mbit download 10 mbit upload 60 € / month

Ohhh shit... thank god i live in europe.. i might use 3GB of data in a single day in my 4G phone connection and not even downloading stuff.. thank god for unlimited plan... and btw.. txt and calls are also unlimited.. just for like over 40 € / moth or so..
+ home connection unlimited 200 mbit download 10 mbit upload 60 € / month

40 € is a good price for unlimited mobile data/voice/sms. 60 € for 200/10 internet is better than most places in the U.S., but I'll take 30Mb for 24 € ($30).

I know one thing, I don't use 3GB of mobile data in a month, much less a day (and I get unlimited for free). Just not that much I want to stream on a phone. Now if I was on a tablet, then maybe, but then I'd probably be in a place with wifi (home or free cafe/bar).

Back