P5W DH and AI Booster

RipperMac

Limp Gawd
I seem to be stuck at 3Ghz with my E6400 and am wondering if anyone is getting better oc's using AI Booster vice bios...it would be nice if I could get 400Mhz from my Patriot RAM but I could live with the 375Mhz if I had to :p but thats what oc is all about isn't it? Thanks
Rip

I prefer using the BIOS and not Ai Booster and I highly doubt Ai Booster will get you higher FSB.

What Bios ver. are you using???

I uninstalled AI booster. Everytime I tried to use it, needed a reboot. And then it just seemed to change the bios settings....

Some boards go higher than others. Mine tops out at 410MHz FSB. While I have heard of some people online getting 450MHz out of it.

I just decided to slap an E6600 on my board and overclock that. I'll be able to reach 3.2GHz or something like that easily with the higher multiplier of the E6600.

Mine won't do better than 400 but my muliti is 9 and so its no biggy and i never use AI booster , i have always hard locked using it. User error no doubt. lol

i hit 3.4ghz with bios but i had to return my motherboard and memory cuz they were defective. Waiting for them to come back. And they didnt fail while oc'd. The memory was installed tightly when we took it out for a second and it toasted the memory slots. :mad: so waiting for ZZF and newegg to process my RMA's when they get there. I hate not having a computer to play with. My laptop is boring.

jacuzz1 said:
Mine won't do better than 400 but my muliti is 9 and so its no biggy and i never use AI booster , i have always hard locked using it. User error no doubt. lol

Well the fact that I couldn't get much above 400MHz FSB is exactly why I went for the E6600 and why I am selling my E6300.

Back