p190 vs Antec 900?

Comparing a P190 to a 900 is like comparing Fat Bastard to Mini-Me :)

I think I would rather have the P190 but not it if comes bundled with a psu...

I have the 900 and it kicks ass. It lowered my northbridge temp 20C, no lie. Thats mainly because I have an accelero x2 that used to heat it up to 50c, but now it never breaks 30c. All of the fans are very quiet on low and medium, and the 200mm on top is just a beast and is very nice to have if you can "aim" your cpu cooler. I give it a 2 thumbs up and I got mine for $117 shipped from www.provantage.com Hope this helps!

Well, which one is sleeker, which one looks better, which one has better functionality, which one is smaller, etc.

sleeker and looks is a personal opionon :p

Should hit up google.....dawg.

Nuf said. :D

How can I compare sleekness based on some little picture? :p Mate I'm just asking for opinions. :)

Question for the 900 owners...what the hell is up with the PSU bay? Maybe its just that HP PSU I have in their temporarily, but mine would not fit. Only Antecs or something fit?

Saw a review where they had an OCZ gamextreme 600W in it with no problem. Was on the new antec forums as I recall.

I have my ocz gamexstream 700w in the 900 no problem. It isn't a bad looking case, but it is a little on the heavy side.

Back