oZone3d Fur benchmark & Forceware 169.01

Vyedmic

Limp Gawd
After installing 169.01 oZone3d fur benchmark runs weird on my rig. It seems like it's running 0 FPS at times but it still measures expected FPS as before. It doesn't matter if my 8800GTS is OC'd or not it behaves the same. Anyone with same issue?

Download link
http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/

Okay so I tried 163.76 and it works just as it should. It's definitely 169.01 issue. I'm a bit worried cause it indicates some bad optimization of OpenGL. When I played Doom3 for couple of minutes it seemed fine so I hope it's just a problem of the benchmark.

169.01 is crap for me, Crysis constantly crashes in 64bit mode, sli works though but it runs smooth then chops up randomly, runsmuch better with the latest one

I actually ran the fur benchmark over night to test for stability on my overclocked Ultra. It ran for 9.5h before I stopped it myself. No clue why it is acting up on your setup.

Now that's strange. But seems fine with all the games so I'm not worried that much. I've done reinstalling of soundcard and network drivers, used drivercleaner and installed 163.76 and than again and it's still the same. It's really weird but I'm not gonna reinstall windows just because of flickering fur ring :D

Alright, so 169.02 fixed everything. 32X MSAA setting in the fur benchmark is now possible, though the framerates are not worth mentioning :D

Back