Owners of Classic Total War Games Get Free Definitive Edition Upgrade

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Owners of the classic Total War games such as Total War: Empire, Total War: Napoleon, and Total War: Medieval II have had their licenses upgraded to the Definitive Edition for free. This means that all of the previously released DLC for those games has been added to the owner's Steam library. I think that's a really nice gesture from SEGA and Creative Assembly.

We're upgrading Napoleon, Empire, and Medieval II to Definitive Editions today - which means that if you already own them, you'll now have all of the DLC for free! If you don't already own them, now's the time to check them out - the new editions include all the DLC and expansion packs for each.

Owners of the classic Total War games such as Total War: Empire, Total War: Napoleon, and Total War: Medieval II have had their licenses upgraded to the Definitive Edition for free. This means that all of the previously released DLC for those games has been added to the owner's Steam library. I think that's a really nice gesture from SEGA and Creative Assembly.

We're upgrading Napoleon, Empire, and Medieval II to Definitive Editions today - which means that if you already own them, you'll now have all of the DLC for free! If you don't already own them, now's the time to check them out - the new editions include all the DLC and expansion packs for each.
I know my grandson will be thrilled, if he doesnt already own all the dlc's areadly....

Awesome! I'll have to load Empire back up... it was and still is my favorite of all the Total War. I wonder if/when Empire II will come...

I think i have all the dlc for those but awesome. I keep hoping the newer total war games will go on sale . Been wanting to try the warhammers

I think i have all the dlc for those but awesome. I keep hoping the newer total war games will go on sale . Been wanting to try the warhammers

It's a toss up for me between empire and Warhammer, while empires stratigic layer is more intricate (not by much, say 10%) Warhammer battle layer and faction layer are superior. Every faction in Warhammer plays different, from slightly to extreme, and in battle each faction has it's own unique units and play style.

I think they are both my favorites.

If this were NVIDIA or Apple the title would read "NVIDIA gives middle finger to Total War DLC early adopters."

I wonder if this retroactively fixes the issues with Napolean's camera (I doubt it) preventing it from being inverted.

Back