Overwatch Is Blizzard’s Biggest Open Beta Ever

I played for a few hours the day before the beta ended and enjoyed it. I only played as D.VA though since she is pretty hot, lol

dva1.jpg

dva2.jpg

You mean $60? Or was there some special pricing earlier on?
It's $40 on blizzard site the vanilla only. Origins version with extra cosmetic stuff is $60
The cheapest is buying it from Bestbuy with gcu and if you preorder they have $10 in rewards and exclusive metal plaque that I bet is going to be another $10 on eBay . In a nutshell you buy for $40 the gsme worth $59

I just don't see how Xbox and ps4 players can't compete against PC players
I believe console and PC players would play on the same servers

I played for a few hours the day before the beta ended and enjoyed it. I only played as D.VA though since she is pretty hot, lol

View attachment 2892

View attachment 2893
Yeah, D.Va is fun and that's a good amount of damaged dished out, plus you....

Oh my god, did you really take a photo of the screen with a camera instead of using the Steam overlay or MSI Afterburner? Why? WHY!?

Not very [H]ard my friend, not very hard at all.

that headline is kind of dumb, blizzard never really had any big, public betas before, so no shit.

Funny how the opposite is true. Just look at the subreddit.

189,332 readers
4,276 users here now

For a game that's currently not out and at 9AM EST? You don't see that many active people on a game related subreddit if it was dead.

You must be new to hyped up games. Hit me up about this in oh...3 months, we'll talk about whether I was right or wrong, then. No offense but a Reddit count is hardly any basis to debunk my statement with, and there is FAR too many good games out right now that is has to distinguish itself from, and I doubt it will keep attention long after the luster of new and shiny wears off, for, a lot of reasons.

Yeah, D.Va is fun and that's a good amount of damaged dished out, plus you....

Oh my god, did you really take a photo of the screen with a camera instead of using the Steam overlay or MSI Afterburner? Why? WHY!?

Not very [H]ard my friend, not very hard at all.

I pressed F12 and Print screen and it didn't do anything so I just snapped it with my phone.

You must be new to hyped up games. Hit me up about this in oh...3 months, we'll talk about whether I was right or wrong, then. No offense but a Reddit count is hardly any basis to debunk my statement with, and there is FAR too many good games out right now that is has to distinguish itself from, and I doubt it will keep attention long after the luster of new and shiny wears off, for, a lot of reasons.

You must not realize how popularity works. 200K is nothing to sneeze at, not many gaming subreddits achieve that number unless they're extremely active.

You must not realize how popularity works. 200K is nothing to sneeze at, not many gaming subreddits achieve that number unless they're extremely active.

Like I said, hit me up in 3 months. We'll see who was right then, this is not my first rodeo. Game has massive amounts of anti fun game mechanics that are going to kill fun factor after awhile for most. Tie that into the fact these same mechanics are what make it so flashy new and shiny, a lot of them anyways. Yeah....won't last, anyways, whatevs effects me not one way or the other. thriving or not I have less than zero interest myself so.

Like I said, hit me up in 3 months. We'll see who was right then, this is not my first rodeo. Game has massive amounts of anti fun game mechanics that are going to kill fun factor after awhile for most. Tie that into the fact these same mechanics are what make it so flashy new and shiny, a lot of them anyways. Yeah....won't last, anyways, whatevs effects me not one way or the other. thriving or not I have less than zero interest myself so.

You seem very upset though, almost trying to make this game out to be a failure.

You seem very upset though, almost trying to make this game out to be a failure.
this game is going to be a hit...blizzard has enough money to support it for few years, 10 mil beta players in 5 days is insane and summer vacation somehow matches the release date
Esports are going to be shaped by this same way Starcraft is king in its own genre

Yeah, so upset, the feelz :rolleyes: Typical, someone has a strong opinion you don't share it's obviously because of that lol. Game just doesn't impress me and from a design standpoint is riddled with shortcomings. Sure, maybe they have 12432456776423566736423 monies and will fix these issues in time. But they are there, and very real, but who knows. most people are puppets and will play because Blizzard and not much else for a reason, oh and their friends play, because Blizzard.

Back