Overwatch Closed Beta Going On Break December 10

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Overwatch blog has been updated with news that the closed beta will be "going on break" starting December 10th. No new players will be added to the closed beta until it returns in January.

This phase of development has been key, but now it's time to analyze the data we have, dig into your feedback even further, and put that knowledge to use as best we can. To accomplish this, we will be bringing the Overwatch Closed Beta offline for an extended break beginning on Thursday, December 10 at 9:00 a.m. PST. During this downtime, we're looking forward to making more improvements to the game, as well as continuing to work on in-development features like spectating and progression.

Weird, I figured when the masses are on holiday would be the best time to actually get the data for review. /shrug

They probably know what they are doing.

I didn't even know it was still going. I found the game pretty slow and honestly not that great. Definitely not worth $40. I think it could maybe be a fun game if I had enough friends who also wanted to play to make a full team but the game requires way too much coordination to ever be fun playing in a PUG.

For people looking for a shooter I recommend Dirty Bomb. It's F2P and probably the best PVP shooter out right now.

Sorry F2P games are by definition, terrible.

Depends on what you define as "terrible". I think people would disagree with you on:

League of Legends
DOTA
Guild Wars 2
Warframe
Dirty Bomb
Smite
Hearthstone

I could probably name more but I decided to just go with the first 7 I could rattle off the top of my head

Back