Overgrowth Releases After 9 Years of Development

monkeymagick

[H]News
For anyone that has been following Overgrowth's development, I respect your patience. RPS reports after 9 years of development, Overgrowth has finally released. Bunny hop your way as a giant anthropomorphic rabbit across the land and take on baddies with your impressive martial-arts. DRM-free version and a Steam key be purchased at the Wolfire Games.

Tune-in for another episode of Watership Down.

Was hunting Sunday and saw the biggest rabbit imaginable. I seriously thought it was a fawn, ears kept popping up over the slash pile so I stayed on it, low and behold, a freaking 30 lb rabbit! Should have taken it, I hear they are good for blood pressure.

And this game looks weird.

How appropriate, the visuals also look about 9 years old.

Watching the gameplay and the movement etc. it doesn't look quite... right... somehow. Although that's a pretty hilarious observation to make about a game featuring a martial arts-wielding anthropomorphic bunny rabbit slicing the throats of other anthropomorphic bunny rabbits.

Graphics look 9 years old, fighting looks well implemented, physical model contact could use more refinement because a lot of actions cause meshes to intersect.

Looks like a fun game to me.

And with full modding support, it makes me want to buy it even more.

Kung Fu Bunny. Looks odd.... but hey anything different at this point is good. Too many "me-too!" fps shooter games now.

This game needs more Tank Girl. It's already got combat kangaroo/rabbitts? They should try to license the Tank Girl IP.

I followed the development of this game, the amount of detail into combat is beyond anything out there.
The question though is, is it fun?

This game needs more Tank Girl. It's already got combat kangaroo/rabbitts? They should try to license the Tank Girl IP.

If they came out with a Tank Girl game.... first day buy.

Now I want to watch Tank Girl again.

Back