Overgrowth Releases After 9 Years of Development

monkeymagick

[H]News
For anyone that has been following Overgrowth's development, I respect your patience. RPS reports after 9 years of development, Overgrowth has finally released. Bunny hop your way as a giant anthropomorphic rabbit across the land and take on baddies with your impressive martial-arts. DRM-free version and a Steam key be purchased at the Wolfire Games.

Tune-in for another episode of Watership Down.

Mugato

Muh Feelz!
Was hunting Sunday and saw the biggest rabbit imaginable. I seriously thought it was a fawn, ears kept popping up over the slash pile so I stayed on it, low and behold, a freaking 30 lb rabbit! Should have taken it, I hear they are good for blood pressure.

And this game looks weird.

focbde

Gawd
How appropriate, the visuals also look about 9 years old.

Watching the gameplay and the movement etc. it doesn't look quite... right... somehow. Although that's a pretty hilarious observation to make about a game featuring a martial arts-wielding anthropomorphic bunny rabbit slicing the throats of other anthropomorphic bunny rabbits.

kandrey89

Limp Gawd
Graphics look 9 years old, fighting looks well implemented, physical model contact could use more refinement because a lot of actions cause meshes to intersect.

cyclone3d

[H]F Junkie
Looks like a fun game to me.

And with full modding support, it makes me want to buy it even more.

Burticus

Supreme [H]ardness
Kung Fu Bunny. Looks odd.... but hey anything different at this point is good. Too many "me-too!" fps shooter games now.

Axiomatic

Limp Gawd
This game needs more Tank Girl. It's already got combat kangaroo/rabbitts? They should try to license the Tank Girl IP.

Kalabalana

[H]ard|Gawd
I followed the development of this game, the amount of detail into combat is beyond anything out there.
The question though is, is it fun?

cyclone3d

[H]F Junkie
This game needs more Tank Girl. It's already got combat kangaroo/rabbitts? They should try to license the Tank Girl IP.

If they came out with a Tank Girl game.... first day buy.

Now I want to watch Tank Girl again.