Overclocking AMD Duron 800 mhz ^.^

I am overclocking processor in title but motherboard doesnt support bios overclocking, anybody know any great programs or websites where i could get a program? because i cant find any :( thanks

i have a 750 duron, using the pencil trick unlocked.. it would hit 1050 on stock vcore.. then the kt7 i had would crap out, so i never found its true potential.

these old durons were some fun overclockers..

Okay so i tried the pencil trick and its not working, any ideas? am i not pushing hard enough??

i cannot get my duron unlocked anybody have any ideas oh how or why it wont work? im using #2 hb lead and still not working pls help sum1 :(

the pencil trick only needs to have the two leads connecting. if your pencil marks touch each other, it won't work. I suggest trying again and "sharpen" the lead first, then use the point of the lead to make the connect to get as thin a line as possible.

I had my duron 700 as 900 on an old KT133 board.

don't forget you may need to pencil in a different voltage for it...

the pencil trick only lasts a couple of months...to make it last longer, put a piece of tape over the marks

two leads?? when i was reading on some web sites i thought it was all of the L1 leads needed to be connected any ideas i really want this to work, i have a amd xp 3000+ heat sink on it with a heat sink shim. with about 4 fans i bet i could overclock this mother pretty good, thanks

Back