Overclocking 8800 software for vista 64-bit

Sagan

Gawd
I've done a lot searching about overclocking 8800 cards and its hard to find any that works with vista 64 for me. Any suggestions?

I've tried Riva Tuner but I had problems running it on vista 64. I'm running an nx8800Ultra, I see a lot of people with the 8800 GTS 320mb what software are you guys using to over clock or under clock. HELP PLEASE :confused:

ATI Tool (version .27 b2 I believe) has worked for me with 158.45, 162.22, and 163.44 drivers. You'll also need to disable driver signing every time you boot.

Thanks!. I found out a way to completely disable driver signing for good on vista 64. This was the problem with Riva Tuner but now it works like its supposed to. If anyone wants instructions on how to disable driver signing send me a pm.

Thanks!. I found out a way to completely disable driver signing for good on vista 64. This was the problem with Riva Tuner but now it works like its supposed to. If anyone wants instructions on how to disable driver signing send me a pm.

After you run the compatibility and performance patches it no longer works. You have to use F8 and disable it that way.

Back