outpost - 300gb seagate ata100 - $80 after rebate

i missed this last time so i bit :)

5 year warranty is hard to find these days!

and less than 27 cents/gig is hot enough for me ;)

thank you!

I pick one up yesterday at my local Frys in Anaheim with the same deal. Just thought I would mention that to anyone in Socal. :D

bump because I didnt see this earlier....

MIR is good from 10-28-05 until 11-30-05. Ya'll have some time to get in on this if you need some inexpensive storage (26.677777 cents/gig) :D

My dad and I have cashed in on five :eek: rebate specials on this very model of drive. We've already gotten all of the rebates back for three of them, and this was for one mailing address.

DougLite said:
My dad and I have cashed in on five :eek: rebate specials on this very model of drive. We've already gotten all of the rebates back for three of them, and this was for one mailing address.

Yes, Seagate is very good with their rebates. I've cashed in on three $50 rebate off their 200GB drives and they all came in less than a month. Can't beat the great deal on an excellent drive with a 5 year warranty!

I"ve bought 3 seagate harddrives on rebate deals, the rebates always come back.

I don't know if i can justify andother 300gb hd...

Called the City of Industry frys and they said they had a bunch. When I got there I kinda snagged the last one I could see... they just had a big pile of the 300gig SATA ones left.

^_^ 5 yr warranty. Sounds quiet good stuff.
:( My computer better not crap out on me now... would screw over my budget plans.

Yeah, did you see all those? It's like they shipped the wrong ones for the add. They were stacked to the ceiling at Renton too. And that's not a low ceiling. There must be over 1000 drives there.

city of industry? ok

Good deal. Outpost seems to be the hot place for HDD deals.

Here is the 74gb WD Raptor for $130 after rebate.

Back