Outlook Backup Program

d7a7z7e7d

Gawd
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good program that will backup all of my Microsoft Outlook mail, accounts, settings, signatures, tasks, etc?

I'm looking for something that will work with Microsoft Outlook 2007, or at least 2003. I've tried a little program called ABF Outlook Backup but it's user interface leaves a lot to be desired.

Thanks in advance!

Aye, that is indeed a handy tool! However, it only appears to backup the .PST files, which as far as I know, does not include the mail accounts, signatures, filter rules or any other settings. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

I appreicate your help ghost... do you know of any programs, no matter the cost, that will backup _everything_?

Thanks again!

There are a bunch of commercial apps that can do it, but I have yet to find anything that's freeware that joes the job completely. It sure would have been nice if Microsoft had provided that capability by default, but I guess sometimes you can only hope/wish for so much. :)

If I find anything I'll post info here.

Bump... Anyone know any good commercial software that will do a complete backup of outlook for me?

I need something that will backup:

E-mail Messages & Folder Structure
Accounts
Message Rules
Signatures
Calendar
Tasks
Preferences (optional)

I don't care how much it costs, just so long as it works! :)

Back