Outlook 2007: Create Fillable Form

StarsFan4Life

Limp Gawd
I am sorta new to creating custom forms and templates in Outlook. However, I am trying to find a way to create a custom form/template in Outlook that can be saved for OM's to use on a frequent basis. I want to be able to create a custom fillable form where the only thing that can be edited is the fields where someone can enter in information. Below is the template and wording I would like to use:

P.A.R.T. SUPERVISOR’S DAILY REPORT

Call Out ________________

Tardy ________________

Driver Appearance ________________

Equipment Failure ________________

Maintenance Issue ________________

Route Issue ________________

Driver/s On ________________
Scheduled Time Off ________________

Customer Complaint_______________________________________________________________________________________
Driver Commendment___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUMMARY_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All the text needs to be locked down and unable to be changed by anyone...while the "______" fields are the fields that I need to be able to be tabbed through and changed. Is any of this possible? The reason I am doing this in Outlook is this template will be brought up in Outlook, filled out and emailed on to a supervisor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I got as far as creating a "test" form. I can utilize it but after sending it, the user cannot see the custom fields I created. What gives there?

Back