Outlook 2003 issue

SBMongoos

[H]ard|Gawd
This just started and I'm not sure why. I have three folders I created in my Inbox. This problem only occurs with the Personal folder and it just started. When ever I reply to an email I've sent a copy goes right into the Personal folder instead of the Sent folder. This is not happening with my other two folders in my Inbox.

I've been running the spyware/adware software and NOD32 to check and clean anything up and not really finding anything. Firefox just went to hell on my at the same time. It worked but various extensions started to fail and about 10% of the browser, at the bottom, was not displaying anything. I had to uninstall and clean things up and reinstall all from scratch to get Firefox back on it's feet.

I recently posted here as I'm not confident that the 10/10 MS update went okay. I noticed most of these were related to MS Office.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Never mind. I finally realized that I made a change recently that I thought I wanted and this new change caused the problem.

In the "Advanced Email Option" there is a box you can check for "In folders other than the Inbox, save replies with the orginal message". For some reason I thought I wanted this. What happened was it stopped saving copies of replies to my Sent Items folder and put a copy in the Folders I created for specific email addresses. I just realized this and unchecked it and problem is solved.

LOL

Back