Out Of Boredom....

Luke2004

n00b
My and my friend neil decided to paint an old pc that still works! It was last weekend, i took the pictured today though!

here it is -

post-13-1088363685.jpg

post-13-1088363970.jpg

these are the specs -

CPU - 6x86 PR 166+

RAM - 32Mb EDO Memory

Mobo - TX Pro Chipset

GFX - 4Mb S3 Virge PCI Card

HDD - 4Gb

O/S - Windows 98

Other - 2 USB Ports, PCI Modem

that does look really nice, with modern components, itd be a good kids comp

fallsincluded said:
you didnt paint the floppy button...

it will be done next time though lol!
this was a test
it all started during a drinking session........................

I like orange too... my little try at painting. Go easy on me, i got really really lazy on the end and i didnt even sand the front brezel (spelling?) at all and then i dropped it in the dirt while it was wet... really long story and all but this was just for fun... Bet you cant guess what college im going to next fall :D

nice, i love the choice of orange

i have a LOT of orange stuff... my friends think im crazy, o wells :rolleyes:

My dad said i was crazy for painting the case orange, so i chair breaks and the other day he comes home with this and its almost the same color, doesnt look like it in the pic but it is

I don't quite understand "so i chair breaks"

I was going to reply, but I'm too confused :confused:

I don't know dude.. but i love orange on computers.. so rock on... i'm in the middle of a paint sesson on my box.. it's gonna be a dark blue.. ... i'm gonna wait till i get real good at painting case.. and then one day.. i will make a bad ass orange man.. that thing is gonna rock the house kid!!!

Looks like you guys had some fun with that. Gotta love teh orange!

I have a 2400 sitting in the same case. I had to break out a hatchet to make the atx board fit in the case and used the turbo button to power it up.

OMG... do I see a TURBO BUTTON!!!!!??????

Remember those? That makes me wonder.... how the hell/what the hell did those do... change the FSB on the fly?

If the motherboard supported it. It changed the CPU speed to a secondy default.

Back