Original Xbox Games

So I am behind the times a little and just got an original Xbox. I was wondering what are the games that you loved playing on this. I am looking for some games to get and want to know what other people liked.

I have been playing slugfest 2004 and Halo the first one and like both of these.

What have you guys played that was fun?

Thanks

I never had an original Xbox but I remember playing Project Gothem racing with a friend who did have one.

Good times with that game.

Get Fable: Lost Chapters, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Star Wars: KOTOR, Stubbs the Zombie and Ninja Gaiden Black.

if you like shooters: Black
if you like hack and slash/action ala God of War: Otogi 1 and 2 (1>2 though if you're wondering but I'd still get both)
MechAssault is very fun although now that the online is gone it won't be *as* fun ;)

Ninja Gaiden Black is still the best action game ever made. Mandatory playing for anyone that loves games.

the halo games are obvious.

but other than that, i really enjoyed amped 2. such a great snowboarding game.

Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
Fable (or Fable: The Lost Chapters)
Fuzion Frenzy (if you have 4 controllers and 3 friends)
Ghost Recon
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Halo
Halo 2
Indigo Prophecy
Jet Set Radio Future
Kung Fu Chaos (if you have 4 controllers and 3 friends)
Psychonauts
Shenmue 2
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Voodoo Vince

Thanks this is a good list,

I like that a lot of people agree on the same games, I will definately get those.

Thanks Again

Definitely Amped 2 and the Splinter Cell games.

Also, I'd consider getting a different remote then the original, if you haven't already. Logitech made a good wireless one for the original Xbox that had a great layout. Felt MUCH more natural then the huge puck that was the original remote.

I love the original Xbox, I have three or four of them, probably a dozen controllers and 80+ games. Off the top of my head:

Advent Rising
Beyond Good & Evil*
Black
Breakdown
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay*
Cold Fear
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
Jade Empire
Ninja Gaiden Black
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time*
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within*
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones*
Psi-Ops
Psychonauts
Shenmue 2
Second Sight
Spiderman 2
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2
The Punisher
The Suffering
The Suffering: Ties That Bind
The Thing
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends II

* HD remakes available

Rallisport Challenge 2 is one of the best rally racing games I've ever played. The driving engine is really good, its beautiful, and its fun.

I just bought a Logitech controller and i will keep referring back to this list for new games. Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming if you remember any more.

Halo series
Black
Beyond Good and Evil
KOTOR series
Prince of Persia series
Crimson Skies
Jade Empire
Destroy All Humans

If you like racing games the original xbox had two great ones:

Project Gotham Racing 2
Rallisport Challenge 2

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge is one of my favorite games I've ever played. Star Wars: Republic Commando is also really good. The first Halo is a given, I spent so many hours playing co-op in that game.

Another vote for Project Gotham Racing 2. I still consider this the best arcade racer of all time, and it's a shame that the leaderboards are now gone.

Back