Origin Summer Sales 2016 (Infinite Gaming Sales) have began

How well did Battlefield Hardline sell? On sale for $4.99 now, I'll bite.

Just realized that I didn't have BF4, so I grabbed it for $3.24

Anybody got an opinion of POE vs. Path of Exile? Is it worth paying for an ARPG?

Pillars of Eternity is more of a Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale kind of game where Path of Exile is more like Diablo 3

battle front is already 20 bucks... Just played the free four hour trial that's all I needed to know not to purchase lol debating on whether to get over watch and sfv..

I also picked up Hardline, there are worse ways I could blow $5

I do love how they discounted the 'Ultimate Unlock Pack' to $24.99 so everyone buying any edition will be tempted to spend the money to skip the drudgery of grinding against 'veteran' players shooting you with gold-plated megaweapons slung with Batllepacked gear.

That being said, picked up Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY for $19.99. Don't forget to pick up 'Nox' for free on that list, too.

Also keep in mind the Steam Summer Sale's expected to hit on the 23rd, but they haven't confirmed that yet.

Last edited:
Picked up hardline, couldn't launch through that stupid browser they make you do. Always get "BFH has stopped working". First you gotta go thru origin then you have to launch the game thru a web browser. Jesus how many hoops you have to jump thru to play a damn game.

Picked up hardline, couldn't launch through that stupid browser they make you do. Always get "BFH has stopped working". First you gotta go thru origin then you have to launch the game thru a web browser. Jesus how many hoops you have to jump thru to play a damn game.
Seriously, for me the experience starts when I actually get into the game. Don't ask me to sign up for clubs n shit, just get me into the game. These days everything's a marketing opportunity.

Back