Origin sale live now 60% on 200+ titles

Hey fool. Never happen to me. And I only use pre paid credit cards that I buy at certain amounts. So there is never any money left on them. Fool. No bank account to hack, nothing. Fool.

And give it time with some many that hate EA it will get hacked soon enough.

Go away, no one needs you trolling an Origin thread.

Preemptive edit: Fool.:rolleyes:

:p

Well at 4 O clock in the morning I really don't pay attention to my spelling. So your a school teacher.. Shouldn't you be teaching the kids better then you are now. To many are failing because of the teachers.

Yet you don't seem to know the difference between then and than.

No one trolling here. Maybe it's you. You did reply to my post. Not the other way around. I did not tell you to reply to my post.

-No you're trolling. Enjoy your week off. -Oldie

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck EA Origin. I will never buy from there service. Steam all the way. I'm not so trusting like some many of you fools.

Oh shit. I bought BF3 at release and have been playing it since, am I missing something? Is Origin programmed to blow up my house at a time/date?

Is this sale for US customers only? I can't see any special prices on my screen except the usual eye gouging Australian prices.

In for BF3. I'm gonna stay away from the HotDeals page now...these sales are starting to add up :rolleyes:

Fuck EA Origin. I will never buy from there service. Steam all the way. I'm not so trusting like some many of you fools.

right because competition in the market place is bad for the consumer and we should all support monopolies whenever possible.

right because competition in the market place is bad for the consumer and we should all support monopolies whenever possible.

What competition? Steam doesn't make up the prices, the publishers do. Origin is just Steam + Crap

In 4 a copy of Batman. This makes me happy I didn't pull the trigger on it yesterday. Instead I jumped @ Skyrim, and wow is that game fucking incredible. If you have not played that, you must. Its the first game I've played in a long time that I was begging for more more more. I think I pulled 9 hours yesterday and I think I got all of 5% of the game done :p

Oh shit. I bought BF3 at release and have been playing it since, am I missing something? Is Origin programmed to blow up my house at a time/date?

I dunno i think valve hired some people to propagate their propaganda and discredit EA's origin service. Most of the claims are completely false. the services are mostly identical to each other. I don't understand why people think competition is such a bad thing?

What competition? Steam doesn't make up the prices, the publishers do. Origin is just Steam + Crap

hey i don't see steam selling Arkham city for $24.99 ??? am i missing something here?

and what crap are you talking about? they both perform the same and use about the same amount of resources on my computer.

I have steam and origins on my computer and i don't really notice anything different between the two

i must say i want to laugh at everyone who rushed out to buy Bf3 :) glad i waited., although i am jealous cause they have been playing, i havent.

In 4 a copy of Batman. This makes me happy I didn't pull the trigger on it yesterday. Instead I jumped @ Skyrim, and wow is that game fucking incredible. If you have not played that, you must. Its the first game I've played in a long time that I was begging for more more more. I think I pulled 9 hours yesterday and I think I got all of 5% of the game done :p

++

Skyrim is game of the last ten years for me. I cannot recommend it strongly enough, and I don't even like Bethesda games.

Even if you're a graphics whore, the mods make it worth it. Just be sure to apply the revised Large Address Aware patch (first made for FONV) if you experience CTDs.

Ugh, like a lot of other people, had I only known about Batman. I mean, seriously, who expects a half of deal within less than a week of release?

i must say i want to laugh at everyone who rushed out to buy Bf3 :) glad i waited., although i am jealous cause they have been playing, i havent.

Many early buyers didn't buy BF3 at full price when they pre-ordered.
Also, the people who preordered are getting Back to Karland for free, those of you that are getting it now have to pay $15 for it. That's $45 right there.

I pre-ordered it with a 25% discount(-$15), free Dead Space 2 game(-$20), free BtK download(-$15), early beta and physical warfare pack.
I paid about $10 for the game when you add up all the extras.

Ugh, like a lot of other people, had I only known about Batman. I mean, seriously, who expects a half of deal within less than a week of release?

Games that are included in video card promotions tend to drop price very fast, this is the same reason I didn't buy Batman:AC even though I'm very interested in the game.

For instance Metro 2033, Batman:AA, JC2, Mafia 2, Shogun 2, DXHR, DIRT 2/3 and etc. all dropped prices relatively fast.

Games that are included in video card promotions tend to drop price very fast, this is the same reason I didn't buy Batman:AC even though I'm very interested in the game.

For instance Metro 2033, Batman:AA, JC2, Mafia 2, Shogun 2, DXHR, DIRT 2/3 and etc. all dropped prices relatively fast.
Interesting.

That's what I thought, not a hot sale at all for $45, I'll just wait another year till it hits steam for $7.49 like Bad Company 2 did. :D

Not gonna happen (the being on Steam part). It's pretty much been confirmed that it's going to be Origin for the long haul. Unless Steam can strike a deal with EA.

Yes, I've noticed that too. Can only guess the help with the free development assistance and bulk quantity of codes AMD/Nvidia buy at startup must make breakeven for the studio much lower. Which in turn makes them feel less skittish about lowering their prices in an effort to sell more copies.

The bad side of all this, is if you own the other company's card you get screwed to a point.

Need For Speed: The Run is $19.99 for PC physical or PC download, it's supposed to be very fun with the only real flaw being the 30fps cap (campaign is 6-7 hours, then online multiplayer).... I bit, at 20 bucks I'll get my money's worth easily especially if a patch comes to lift the framerate cap.

Have to pay extra, it's not the Limited Edition version.
exactly^

BF3 for $30 would be hot if it was the limited edition version, its not really a good deal since if you want the expansion its $15 extra. you can buy the limited edition origin code on ebay for $40;)

I personally can't wait to play some of the bf3 maps, strike at karkand was awesome, destructible building and fine ass graphics will be heaven.

I dunno i think valve hired some people to propagate their propaganda and discredit EA's origin service. Most of the claims are completely false. the services are mostly identical to each other. I don't understand why people think competition is such a bad thing?

This, exactly, sir. They're virtually identical, I don't see the big deal :confused:.

To be fair, most who rushed to get BF3 pre-ordered it for <$49 and got a $19.99 map pack with it. It pretty much evens out.

exactly^

BF3 for $30 would be hot if it was the limited edition version, its not really a good deal since if you want the expansion its $15 extra. you can buy the limited edition origin code on ebay for $40;)

I personally can't wait to play some of the bf3 maps, strike at karkand was awesome, destructible building and fine ass graphics will be heaven.

This too... I got my pre-ordered BF3 limited edition for $45 thru origin, plus deadspace 2 and mass effect 2 free in that same deal :D.

What? Isn't that what back to Karkand is?

I just looked up Karkand, it's 4 maps

Who gives a shit lol, I'll take this $30 deal for BF3

4 maps when the stock game comes with 9, is a huge deal, especially when they're re-done versions of BF2 maps :D. It also includes tons of new unlocks, weapons, vehicles, etc.

hey i don't see steam selling Arkham city for $24.99 ??? am i missing something here?

and what crap are you talking about? they both perform the same and use about the same amount of resources on my computer.

I have steam and origins on my computer and i don't really notice anything different between the two

Actually there was a sale a little while ago for Batman, you must've missed it. Hope you realize that EA probably talked the publisher into giving them an exclusive sale and are most likely taking some losses in a desperate attempt to gain more Origin users.

Back