Origin PC Frostbyte 360 extreme water cooling

Rock_n_Rolla

Weaksauce
Pcper has posted an info related to Origin's PC about its proprietary hi performance 360 mm radiator extreme water
cooling solution for Enthusiast, http://pcper.com/news/Cases-and-Coo...-Frostbyte-360-All- One-Liquid-Cooling-System

OriginPC_Frostbyte360.jpg

based from what PCper said sadly its not yet available to the public as a stand alone product but comes as a
premiere cooling solution for their Genesis setup OR, an upgrade if you own an Origin PC before. But Origin PC is
serious about making their Frostbyte 360 as a stand alone product where everyone can buy and install it in their pc
if their case supports it. By looking the image alone its tubing more like resembles Corsair's H100 but the the
radiator is more thicker, kinda reminds me of Swiftech's hi end H20 Edge HD cooling set up.
http://www.swiftech.com/H2O-x20-Edge-HD.aspx but the fans are placed at the top pushing air downward
through the radiator.

H20-320-EDGE-HD-BK-X800.jpg

As compared to Frostbyte 360, Swiftech's H20 Edge HD uses larger (hi flow) tubing with their very popular and award winning
cpu water block. I just hope HardOCP or someone could do some benchmarks on these two so we see could how far it
can really cool a very heavily overclocked i7-3930K or Intel's higher model.

Last edited:
I too would like to see this.

However, i would like to see a Raystorm benched in the test in addition to the swiftech block.

However, i would like to see a Raystorm benched in the test in addition to the swiftech block.

Yes, that would be great to see too. Because these two are considered very hi end water cooling solutions (specially if you're
doing push / pull fan setup) its best to see their real capabilities in benchies so we could see how far they can be pushed.

This is 100% a CoolIT designed product for Origin. Just like CoolIT was making the 240mm version for that other case company.

Back