Origin is doing the $20 off coupon again.

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Check your email to see if you got the email today from Origin to get $20 off a game for taking the survey earlier this week. The codes are unique this time.

They don't work with the sale Origin is doing how lame.

They don't work with the sale Origin is doing how lame.

Amazing isn't it? They send out a lame-ass apology with codes that can only be used towards EA published games, only problem is that a majority of those titles are on sale rendering the code worthless since discounts don't stack.

EA is just trolling at this point.

mtbush's comment +1...

What's the use...coupon is worthless on just about everything with no stacking. Tried to buy ME3 with the first coupon and it wouldn't work, so 29.99, now...ME3 the second time, no stacking and can't use it on any game under 20.

If you guys find something worthy to use this thing on, please post it...I found nothing.

Best,

LC

Yeah...Here's mine as well.

9g6qw2ubyz4hrwvxpq

Good luck,

LC

Raufulfr...they sent the code out to those who actually took the survey? Did you? then perhaps you should contact them if you feel you need a code...although the sales are pretty decent without a code.

Best,

LC

Wow Origin's support contact is a joke its all grayed out.
Step 2 Choose a Contact Method.

Cricket....cricket.....cricket.........

I have two that don't work on anything I want or do not already have but you guys are welcome to give them a shot:

60% off: 5r2p5uyojn6t28

$20 coupon code: ex4hhbyxbqf2fdonqw

If someone wants to toss out their code my pm box is empty.....:D

I'll take one as well if someone has one left to send me via PM.

Thanks in advance!

Back