Origin 60% off over 80 games | Battlefield 3 $16

16 buck ME3..thanks OP

Did you actually get it for $16? When it's on the list it shows for $16 but when I go to order it the price jumps back to $40. :rolleyes:

Edit: The price gets altered when I put it into my cart so it actually works for me. ;)

Pass.

Glad to see them learning to put things on sale, but the only game that I might want that Origin has is DA2. Given the reviews on that one, I'll wait until they have a "complete edition" and put it back on Steam.

Shit! I get paid on Thursday. Anyone have any idea how long this will last? Mass Effect 3 for $16 is hard to beat.

ahh! i hate crappy designed websites!

go to the link, and EA makes my language Spain Spanish, not even Latin America Spanish, so i choose to change the language to U.S so then it takes me to ea.com, changes to English then puts me back to origin site and it is in Spanish still!!!

they make websites like they do games!!!

in for masseffect 3 @ 17$ (16+Tax)..

not bad.. i almost jumped on some of hte ebay codes for 25$.. this is a much better price :)

Too bad max payne 3 isn't on the list.. that is the next game i'm waiting to go below 20$ (my current max price i'll pay for any game)

Saw this on Reddit back on Sunday and bought BF3 for $16. Been waiting for this game to go <$20 and it's the right time to buy for us broke/patient gamers. ;)

BF3 is pretty awesome BTW.

Did any one else get a message from origin saying that there order was canceled even though everything went through fine at the time of purchase? Even when I checked my copy of BF3 tonight it seemed to work just fine.

ahh! i hate crappy designed websites!

go to the link, and EA makes my language Spain Spanish, not even Latin America Spanish, so i choose to change the language to U.S so then it takes me to ea.com, changes to English then puts me back to origin site and it is in Spanish still!!!

they make websites like they do games!!!

That's not a web design issue. Their prices and promotions are per region. If you want them to show you US pricing (and language) you will have to use a US proxy.
What is retard is that they put Latin America in the same region as Spain with prices in Euros and no promotions.

Last edited:
kingdoms of amular and Command and conquer 4 ( probably bad but whatevs) all for 24$

thanks OP!!!

Did any one else get a message from origin saying that there order was canceled even though everything went through fine at the time of purchase? Even when I checked my copy of BF3 tonight it seemed to work just fine.

A friend of mine tried to purchase BF3, and it took his credit card and payment even showed on his online banking that it was taken. The game didn't show up in Origin right after purchase. He checked the my accounts in origin, and it showed pending. Later Origin says his order was cancelled. =/

Any others out there still able to purchase the game successfully?

@dexvx I asked the same, but no one seems to have the answer. Even checked Origin website, and there is no option to gift. I think they used to be able to, but took it out. :(

Is there any gifting option? I was hoping to get two BF3 keys for my friends, but I don't seem to see any option to gift it, and I've gone as far as the Verify Order section. I already own BF3, and I just don't want to mistakenly purchase keys that will register straight to my account :S

I looked for one myself but all I was able to find was an option to gift through an app named Karma. I wanted to buy the whole Mass Effect franchise for a friend but have not because they don't appear to have a gifting option through the website or Origin interface. Am I missing something or is this just stupid?

A friend of mine tried to purchase BF3, and it took his credit card and payment even showed on his online banking that it was taken. The game didn't show up in Origin right after purchase. He checked the my accounts in origin, and it showed pending. Later Origin says his order was cancelled. =/

Any others out there still able to purchase the game successfully?

@dexvx I asked the same, but no one seems to have the answer. Even checked Origin website, and there is no option to gift. I think they used to be able to, but took it out. :(

The weird thing is the game works just fine. The email just is weird.

The origin website and client is a festering turd that cannot be polished. Anyone figure out how to gift?

The origin website and client is a festering turd that cannot be polished. Anyone figure out how to gift?

Sadly, the easiest thing I can think of is to log in to your friend's origin account. And pay for the game via paypal.

That's not a web design issue. Their prices and promotions are per region. If you want them to show you US pricing (and language) you will have to use a US proxy.
What is retard is that they put Latin America in the same region as Spain with prices in Euros and no promotions.

It is a common problem i see with alot of sites, they check the IP, o some geoip crap and force their site on you and in a language, Puma does the same thing.. Just glad some sites still let me choose English as the language even if the location is costa rica.

Back