Become a Patron!

organic seo

Discussion in 'Webmastering & Programming' started by owntwo, Jun 14, 2017.

1. owntwo

owntwo n00bie

Hi. We want to improve our website by turning it to seo friendly site to help us drive more sales. I've been hearing about organic seo but I don't have any idea on how it works and how it will benefit our site. Would you mind sharing your ideas or experience if you have? Thanks.

2. modi123

modi123 2[H]4U

Organic SEO in terms of well written content, links, relevant products, etc that cater to your audience. Obviously this changes over time and helps bump up your search engine ranking.

Having a well placed search result means when someone googles for product X you are on page 1 and not page 5 which means folk find your site and may purchase/read more.

3. Dulce Canales

Dulce Canales n00bie

Organic search is a method for entering one or a plurality of search items in a single data string into a search engine. Organic search results are listings onsearch engine results pages that appear because of their relevance to the searchterms, as opposed to their being advertisements.

4. robertdane101

robertdane101 n00bie

5. cass1

cass1 n00bie

Hmm I'd say look through this list. It speaks about the basics of SEO, advantages (solid cost to benefit ratio) and disadvantages (being dependent on Google). It should give you an overall idea.