Oregon Duck Danger Den 450

EQWoody

Limp Gawd
Just a few simple mods I'm doing for my Duck case. Here's a few shots of what I've done so far

This build will be my lan box. All these parts I currently own.

Danger Den Lan Tower 450
Silverstone 450w SFX
Intel i3 2100
ASRock Z68-ITX
EVGA 560ti
8GB Corsair Vengeance
Crucial M4 64GB
Western Digital 1TB Black

2t8l0.jpg

Just started sleeving, this is my first time ever doing it so give me some slack.

fSgoy.jpg

Just a small teaser. I have a load of parts on the way for after the holidays.

Motherboard is failing on me, so just ordered the new Gigabyte Z77 board. Will post more pictures up when I get it.

In other news, received new fans, some cables I was needing, and still waiting on a custom bracket that's being made.

Will there be green theme to it as well? Lighting? BTW, didn't DD go out of business?

Yes DD is sadly out of business. I knew they guys a little from PDXLan. Hope they keep coming to the Lan.

Hey guys sorry for no updates. I got all the cables done just waiting still for a bracket for the HDD and my water cooling parts.

Yes DD went out of business, I was one of the lucky few to pick this case up for 35 bucks shipped.

There wont be any green in this build. I tried to get some in with it but it looked funky with the yellow panels. So it will just be silver/black/yellow/carbon fiber.

As for wings im in talk with someone on ebay who makes custom duck stickers and what not. So hopefully they can make something to my liking for it. Not a lot of modding just more a theme for this build.

I dont want to put any pics up of it right now since my mother in law is borrowing my SLR and phone pics are never great.

Here's how she sits right now till I get my Custom HDD bracket and my full loop.

Pay no mind to the intel cooler.

Not perfect, but will do for now.

ct7WN.jpg

Win the day!!! Digging the carbon theme.. I'm thinking of making my office Oregon theme.. I will keep an eye on this one..

When will you kill the stock Intel cooler?

I'm doing a full loop, this gpu has a short pcb from Zotac. So I'm going to do a universal gpu block on it and heatsinks on the vram. Then I have someone I'm sure some of you have heard of named Darthbeavis doing a custom HDD mount so they sit vertical. This will leave loads of space for a nice thick rad. I'm hoping to have it done sooner than later. Cash is just tight right now.

Really, really nice job on the 3M di noc application. That's a lot of cutouts to manage and you did it quite nicely! What a great case layout, right!?

Go Ducks! Also, I shared this thread with a friend of mine and he thought your name sounded familiar. PDX LAN.

Back