Optimus Water Cooling Lowers Price of V1 Intel Water Block

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
Last week HardOCP reviewed the nickel Optimus WC V1 Intel water block and found it to be an outstanding block for Intel rigs. Kyle liked it so much he gave it a Gold Award! Originally, Optimus was offering this great piece of kit for $95, but after listening to their customers they have decided to lower the price to $74.99. An already great deal just became better! Also, if you already purchased the block for $95 you will be getting a partial refund back. What more could you ask for from Optimus WC? Way to go!

Anyone who already placed an order with us at the $95 price point will receive a partial refund to cover the difference. Thanks for choosing @Optimus_WC!

I'm interested in this block even though I already have a good one, I'm bored of it lol.
But I'm waiting to see if the Optimus clogs up.
The Optimus rep assured me that a toothbrush can clean between the fins without damage, I didnt want to argue with him so didnt comment further.
But I cant see how the bristles will be small enough tbh and even if they can, the fins will still bend surely? They are so very thin.
Only user reports or an [H] review covering aspects like this will suffice for me unfortunately.

I'm interested in this block even though I already have a good one, I'm bored of it lol.
But I'm waiting to see if the Optimus clogs up.
The Optimus rep assured me that a toothbrush can clean between the fins without damage, I didnt want to argue with him so didnt comment further.
But I cant see how the bristles will be small enough tbh and even if they can, the fins will still bend surely? They are so very thin.
Only user reports or an [H] review covering aspects like this will suffice for me unfortunately.
Given the fin construction and my experience with it, I would think that a fine brush would be of no issue.

Thanks but I was really looking for experience doing it.
It would be really good if they supplied a brush that can clean it.
Then we can be assured it is possible and have a tool to do it covered by warranty.

Thanks but I was really looking for experience doing it.
It would be really good if they supplied a brush that can clean it.
Then we can be assured it is possible and have a tool to do it covered by warranty.

Hey Nenu, that's a really good idea! We will look into supplying a brush in the future. In the mean time, one thing that we could do is create a company YouTube channel demonstrating cleaning a block with a toothbrush. We would show what it looks like before and after the cleaning and if the fins are harmed, then we'll look into getting a specific brush to solve that. We would also like to make videos for disassembly and assembly to go along with that. No need to worry about arguing with me, I take any customer feedback to heart and want to improve upon that.

clogging thing has mee worried as well but seeing as i have decided to ditch my current AIO and go back to watercooling think i might plump for this one

Back